Monday, November 21, 2011

I have some sort of skin rection but I dont know what?!?

I have an abscess tooth and was prescribed Amoxicillin to treat it. I have taken this medication before and never had any problems but suddenly I started noticing red, inflamed sore patches with small 'pimple-like' bumps. The patches are all over my face and neck and even a little on my shoulder. They are extremely sore but not really very itchy. The 'pimple-like' things have white heads on them. Its very uncomfortable and kinda gross. Any ideas???

I have some sort of skin rection but I dont know what?!?
Report this to the doctor that wrote your Rx.
Reply:I've never heard of that before but, go back to the doctor and let him look at it. Several people takes meds they have taken before with no problems then suddenly have a reaction to it. Possibly the medication might be bad or something and it's affecting you.


Or, it has nothing to do with the meds your taking and the doctor might refer you to a dermatologist.

grappling

No comments:

Post a Comment