Monday, November 21, 2011

What's wrong with the skin in my underarms?

I guess it's after I used a certain type of deoderant, but I have some type of irration under my underarm for some reason. Yes, I wash my underarms everyday and it is not ring worms, but it resembles it. Instead, there are 3 wide itchy circles under my right armpit and I am afraid to shave it. What is it? Is it contagious? Please help me out.


Thanks.

What's wrong with the skin in my underarms?
How do you KNOW it isn't ringworm?





Ringworm is not a worm, you know, it's a fungus, and it would grow very happily in your armpit.





It's itchy, and you are undoubtably scratching it, which can cause it to spread to other areas....





Have your doctor take a look and treat it accordingly, whether it's ringworm or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment