Friday, August 20, 2010

Bites or maybe I sweat too much?or what?itchy!?

Recently when I step into the shower, I start scrubbing my body..you know with that scrunchy thingy ..and with soap..i have been using these two objects for a longtime ago and it never did any harm to my legs


when I started using it i immediately broke out..mini red rashes.they went away after a while. then again i used them and i broke out the next day in the shower. I have no idea why? i do my same daily routine as usual. today i was dancing(wasnt sweating) and my skin broke out on the upper thigh..once again it went away. no its not chicken pox i had them in 2005..so what is it?

Bites or maybe I sweat too much?or what?itchy!?
I'm thinking a skin allergy maybe at play here, have you been tested


No comments:

Post a Comment