Friday, August 20, 2010

Pain/Skin Irritation after sex?

We do not have any STDs; however, I tend to get inflamed and eventually itchy (from the irritation) after sex. His penis is on the larger size and he is quite vigorous, so it does cause some pain and friction, and I've always had a problem with lubrication (or lack thereof).





Has anyone experienced this? Will proper lubrication solve the problem? I have always been sensitive in that area. A tight pair of pants, a pair of pantyhose, or even a new soap can cause irritation for me. I'm tired of suffering through this! It's so hard to tell him I can't have sex because "I itch." Any thoughts, anyone?

Pain/Skin Irritation after sex?
My dear young woman (I am a woman too) you need not suffer in order to please your man. I think you ought to discuss it frankly and openly with him this is the first step. Second try buying in any drugstore/pharmacy the K Gel, this is an over the counter lubricant. If that helps but not enough, go to a gynecologist that will prescribe you something more suitable for your gentle skin. The third idea I have is that you might not lubricate enough as there is not enough foreplay, i.e. your man does not cause you enough sexual stimulation.


As I said at the beginning, talk to him, you have the same right like him to enjoy sex. Or go to a consultant. Good luck.

yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment