Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Skin lesion on my fingers and around my outer face, close to the ears all up to my forehead?

itching senstion on fingers,kinda watery liquid and blood when i scrap my fingures, some numbness and open wounds. face seems like its peeling but it dries flakey like my fingures, have like red circular bold spots and is also itchy.just the outer part of my face . fingers get really iritated when i wet them, they burn when i put lotion on them as so does my face.

Skin lesion on my fingers and around my outer face, close to the ears all up to my forehead?
Wow, something serious is going on. You've either accidentally poisoned yourself, or having a bad reaction to something. Get to the ER and see if you can minimize the scar damage.
Reply:go to the doctor


No comments:

Post a Comment