Monday, August 23, 2010

My tattoo( had for months )has healed but now is raised bumpy red and itchy?Possibly scard?

My doctor told me to use vitamin e cream so im using cocoa butter im mixed race and read that maybe they went do deep because people with darker skin skins more sensative


i dont no what to think is there anything better to use onnit


it looks terrible i have true love writen and the t and the l are really bad because they are the thickest ! on the t are to actual individual red bumps it doesnt really itch anymore


and after i had it done it healed perfectly help!!!

My tattoo( had for months )has healed but now is raised bumpy red and itchy?Possibly scard?
Here are some links to read into ... my tattoos get irritated and raised sometimes ... I scar in a weird way - and usually always get the tiny red ( rash like ) bumps on my sensitive areas after a tattoo ... it should go away with time and you can always get the tattoo touched up or worse case you'll have to get it covered ... hope this helps ... good luck ... !
Reply:As fir the red bumps did your tattoo artist tell you to use cocoa butter or vitamin e doctors don't always know best.It's possible that you put too much on and suffocated the pore causing the tattoo to not be able to heal.You also could be allergic I recommend unscented lotion it works best or some sort of tattoo aftercare.Eucerin works well too of course you want a very thin layer.Unscented lotion works best though.


No comments:

Post a Comment