Monday, August 23, 2010

Red, blotchy skin on foot???

I thought it was athletes feet but its not. I dont know how to describe it, so I guess I will do my best. It has blisters when it oozes and dries up and when I soak it in the bathtub, it becomes red and blotchy. When it is dry, it becomes really itchy. It is located on the inner arch, on the left foot. I have had this on my foot for about 3-4 months. I have no insurance, so I am not able to see a doctor. It is not caused by my shoes because my shoes are not new. I have used Cortisone 10 for the itchiness, and I have tried other cream medications but to no avail. it doesn't go away! Any Suggestions????

Red, blotchy skin on foot???
Eczema my son has it and i didnt know what it was i thought it was just a rash until i took him to the Dr. and they said it was a mild case of Eczema or however you spell it. You say its not athletes feet but it can get real bad to where you itch till it bleeds and blisters. Good Luck though i had athletes foot when i was younger with the same case get some powder at the store and go without your shoes at home and it should dry it up. But you need to change the soles of your shoes because it is just making it worse. here is some info i found on a site for youWhat are the symptoms of athlete’s foot?


Most commonly, people experience the typical symptoms of athlete’s foot:





Itching, most notably in the creases between your toes





Redness and scaling of the skin in affected areas





Cracked or blistered skin.





and also you can go to this site it tells you what products to buy or natural ways to cure it. www.littleuglybottle.com


Good luck with it all
Reply:I had the same thing on the palms of my hands. The doc said it was eczema. I had never heard of this on your hands but I used the cortisone cream, tried not to itch and took benedryl (that helped lots). Eventually it just went away. I still have a small spot on my hand but it is almost gone. I treated the symptoms and nothing really worked 100 percent of the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment