Monday, August 23, 2010

Murad vs sensitive skin?

I've recently started using the murad acne complex ... It seemed to clean well but the next day I woke up with like a chemical burn all over red, itchy, burning , dry and sore to the touch?? should I stop ? It states that if redness apears to use once to every other day to begin and work up from there?? I'm afraid to try again who knows what will happen??

Murad vs sensitive skin?
I just bought the Acne Complex today and used it tonight. I have sensitive skin too...I can't believe you had that kind of reaction to it. It came highly recommended by the people at Sephora. Are you possibley allergic to salicylic acid or the sulphur in the spot treatment?


I have a friend that uses proactive, but she only uses one product at a time...she likes them all individually, but not all at the same time. You might try just using the cleanser and moisturizer for a while.

night jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment