Friday, August 20, 2010

Serious skin peeling questions...?

Okay, I went out in the sun for a few hours the other day and I got a pretty good burn on basically just my back, shoulders, and back of my legs. I would rate it a 5-6 out of 10. But the pain and itching was more severe than I can remember in a long time so... I want to know if anyone could tell me what to do to eliminate and/or speed up this darn peeling. I know there isn't much people are going to say other than wait it out but I really don't want to. The pain is gone now but my back is left peeling and so itchy, and hard to reach, lol. I can feel the soft areas and also the other areas needing to peel that are lightly scaly. I want those areas gone. Not only because they are the ones that itch but because I can't even enjoy my summer!! Anyone have a really quick solution whether it is exfoliating or anything else that works. Nothing too oily or nasty feeling though-like vaseline. I will break out. Please help me and don't worry about telling me the obvious. I know!! Help!

Serious skin peeling questions...?
This is a super question. You want to take two steps... If you are sure that the pain is gone... 1) You need to exfoliate! Dont use something too harsh, Origins Never a Dull Moment would be good, or something similar. 2) You need to moisturize like crazy! Shea butter, coacoa butter, and something with retinol would be your best bets. Good luck, and maybe just a touch of sunsreen next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment