Saturday, July 24, 2010

I've got some itchy, acne-like pimples all over my back?

I've got acne-like pimpes all over my back, shoulders, and chest. I went to the docter, but he didn't do any tests. He looked at it real quick and said it was probably scabies or acne. He prescribed me some cream for scabies, I put it on a couple days ago but it didn't work... I've still got pimples popping up and I'm still itching.





I have a hard time believing it's acne because I don't get it much on my face and an older family member(age 57) has the same problem. She thinks it's nats from fleas getting in the pores of the skin. The thing is, the treatment the doctor prescribed said it worked on fleas as well as a number of other bugs in its instructions.





So, I'm very confused. I don't know what this is or how to get rid of it. What do I do?

I've got some itchy, acne-like pimples all over my back?
Most commonly the cause is due to heat between skin and material when wearing certain clothing, and allowing products such as hair shampoo and conditioners to clog pores when showering. The problem multiplies if the individual itches or absentmindely feels over any possible problem, infecting the condition further.


Wash the area very gently, and regularly with a mild cleanser or ordinary, non-perfumed soap.


See if you can find an alpha hydroxy lotion.


It may seem like hell, but do try to resist the urge of itching or picking at the area. No touching and regular cleaning will clear the problem up.
Reply:sure it's not rash? if it is acne, clearpores works really well.

grappling

No comments:

Post a Comment