Saturday, July 24, 2010

My dod has an itchy spot near her eye aand nose.?

MY AUS KELPIE HAS BEEN SCRATCHING HER FACE BETWEEN HER EYE AND NOSE, FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS IT HAS SINCE LOST HAIR %26amp; TODAY STARTED TO BLEED. THE AREA IS SMALL NO BIGGER THAN A 5CENT. I HAVE CHECKED THE AREA THERE IS NOTHING I CAN SEE, THERE FEELS LIKE THER IS SOME HARDENING UNDER THE SKIN.WHAT CAN I PUT ON IT TO RELIVE THE ITCHING?

My dod has an itchy spot near her eye aand nose.?
if it smells it can be hot spots. hot spots is a rash and they get when they are alergic to something or when they are bored they get it. it can also be from fleas. I recamend getting a cone for his head so he doesnt scratch it anymore:) GOOD LUCK!
Reply:just take the dog to the vet a.s.a.p let them check it out.

fuchsia

No comments:

Post a Comment