Friday, July 23, 2010

Theres an itchy, painful bump on the ball of my big toe, that is black below the surface. what could it be??

ive noticed that theres a hard patch of skin on my right big toe. it looks kind of like theres an indention on my toe. its somewhat painful when i wear certain shoes and it itches sometimes. its been there for a few weeks, and very recently i noticed that its black underneath the surface, kind of resembling a blackhead. i have no idea what to do, or what it is... help!

Theres an itchy, painful bump on the ball of my big toe, that is black below the surface. what could it be??
This is a verucca, most definately, I have had them before, they are painful.





You can buy lots of various treatments from the chemist,


It is best to treat it now before it gets worse.





They are contagious so avoid swimming, or wear a horrid verruca sock whilst swimming (so embarrasing!! I've been there!)





Some go away quickly with treatment, some take quite a while to get rid of.


Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment