Friday, July 23, 2010

I've had an itchy scalp and forehead for weeks now. Can anyone help?

There's red bumps of different sizes on my scalp and around my hairline. It's driving me nuts. Using baby shampoo has helped my scalp a bit but my forehead's getting worse. It's not acne because the bumps don't develop into pimples. But it can't be dry skin either because my skin does get quite oily.


My doctor reccommended nizorelle but it did nothing.

I've had an itchy scalp and forehead for weeks now. Can anyone help?
Itching can be caused by insect bites like mosquito bites, heat rashes or allergic reactions.Aloe vera gel , apple cider vinegar or vitamin E oil can be effectively used on the affected skin. More cheap and natural remedies for itching at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/itching.html

daphne

No comments:

Post a Comment