Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Itchy spots and vagina!?

im at my wits end now,i went tp docs cos my ex told me he had hpv,i had all tsts/swabs came back negative,now i have like 6 red spots at top of my thigh that itch like crazy and also my vagina is itchin,not inside on the front bit,wher my pubic hair is,i see small red marks all over and theres white like scaley bits of skin that *** off,doin my head in,itchin like crazy but also really like some1 pullin my hair down ther constantly,any ideas what cud be,thanks!





erm not shaved for a couple of weeks really! do i need to see doc or nurse! got appointment at gum clinic but that not till 27th,,and like i said got checked for all sti/stds couple weeks ago!





also if i was tested for all sti's etc bout 2 weks ago and was negative,and not had sex since could i just get herpes like that,read somewher it lays dormarnt,soz to go on

Itchy spots and vagina!?
i know this isnt what you want to hear but the symptoms may be all in your head sometimes when someone convinces themself that something is wrong with them they will start to show symptoms


No comments:

Post a Comment