Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Itchy feet...?

I don't know if it's athletes foot, or scabies, or something else. They have been itching me like terrible for a month and now I have splotchy rashes on my toes. It started between them and spread. My skin keeps breaking and I blister up a lot. Does anybody know what this is? It's a pain in the a$$ to get an appointment around here and I won't be able to see a half-a$$ed doctor, until the end of this month, but I am trying to cure this before then, if I can figure out what it is. Can somebody please offer me some insight?

Itchy feet...?
Sounds like Athletes foot. Go purchase some Tinactin, that should do the trick.
Reply:It is probably planters warts. I would go to your local drug store and talk to the pharmacist he can direct you to a good over the counter medicine. I would wait to see if that works before i would pay to go see a doctor. remember, it wont go away instantly, so be patient. these warts dont look like normal warts, they are more like hard pimples that have like a rashy area around the spot, and they do itch. I know this from experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment